Rukky sanda slaying fashion

Hello guys good morning and how have you been? Our today 's fashionista is no other person than our sweet, beautiful, extravagant, classy, elegant, rukky sanda. I hope I didn't make a mistake why trying to classify her or did I omit something? please you guys can remind me by commenting below. Rukky sands is one of the most classy Nigerian actresses. She rules her word and I guess she does that well speaking from her appearance. Her sense of fashion is wow. Most of us might say that she is fashion it self if not that a human can't be fashion rather a fashionista. What am trying to say is that she knows her way around fashion and with her elegance it seems as if she alone exist in the word. She has a very big way of speaking to us all without saying anything. And I will say that I love her way of espressing herself and communicating with the word. Please don't forget to comment on our blog. Thank you all and have a nice day.

Comments