People's perception about fashion.

Hello every one and welcome back to my blog. I hope you do love what you see. Today am going to talk about people's perception about fashion. Am not going to share with you guys some fashion outfits that you would love rather am going to share with you a story about two ladies I met on a bus while I was coming back from okigwe in IMO state. That was yesterday around 5:00pm, I was inside a bus that was to take me back home from school. As we reached Akabo I heard these two girls sitting at my back gisting. Initially they were going through people's pictures on Instagram and were laughing. Then suddenly they started talking about how everybody wants to be fashionistas even those that can't even afford a pair of ripped jean and those that looks like monkeys. I turned and looked at them and believe me the girl they were talking about was a beautiful slayer on net. Her outfits were nice, beautiful and elegant. I didn't want to start exchanging words with them that time because I don't know them and also because I don't want a bottle of whiskie to land on my head. so I kept quite and was just listening. They talked about her shoe and how she bought them from ariara market. According to them that particular shoe wasn't the original, it wasn't designer and most times we call them knock-off. You know most times you know how people are inside by the way to talk outside. If you look at these girls from head to toe you will realise that they are usual customer of aba products. what baffled me more was the fact that one of the slayers they were actually criticizing their fashion was their friend. I guess maybe they had a misunderstanding cos they looked angry from the moment they entered the bus that day. Thank God I was sitting close to the widow with ear piece on my ears I would have been the first person that they would have picked am offence with.
After killing that particular girl with their mouth they moved to another girl but these girl's own made me to nearly cry because quite alright the were right about the girl's face but they were wrong about her outfits and also they don't have the right to talk about her in that manner. According to them this girl was ugly but has a nice fashion sense. Her outfits were bae and her makeup was beautifully done so I didn't see any reason why she should be criticized at
   Most of us does these, most of up lash out our anger and frustration on people by making stupid comments on their pictures, looks, and fashion sense why we can't even wear they right combination of a non designer outfits, why  we were yellow shirt with blue shoe, pink top, and traditional bangles and jeweries. We think or believe that we can only completely slay an outfit if our look is 100 or 90% beautiful. It might be true that the beautity of our designer or fashion becomes more prominent if we are facially and bodily beautiful but the truth is that the theory is not even 50% right. Only our attitude can take away the beauty of our fashion and also can boost up our fashion look. Our face, clothes, shoes, and bags, only makes up 40% of our look, our attitude, charisma, boldness consumes the remaining. I don't know what you must have thought before each time you look at beautiful celebrities on stage, I don't know what you think when you see them without makeup in their home, I don't know what you think when you see them in the gym house, I dont know what you think or focus more on when you see their photos on net or in the market but the truth is that they look entirely different on these different occasion but we get to see them shine more when they are on stage either modelling or performing because at that time their charisma, attitude, boost up and their charm will now surface.
So please guys look more on people's inside look and less on their outside look and also thanks for reading.
   Pls don't forget to subscribe to our fashion blog
       Bye bye

Comments