Lix_nina slaying outfits

Hello guys welcome back to my blog. Am sorry I have not been posting lately and that was because I have been doing my clearance actually.
    Our choice of fashionista for today's post is a lady some of us may know. Her Instagram name is lix_ nina. I was going through my Instagram when I noticed her. She is a fair and beautiful paw paw to be exact. If you are to tell me to describe this lady I will start by telling you guys that she is beautiful, elegant, bold, and most especially a fashionista and a simple one for that matter. If you go through her Instagram post you will notice that she is just there, she is not over shinning, she is not covered with gold or diamond but her appearance and post has a lot of story to tell you. Her outfits are beautiful, simple and more like just an outing or simple work outfits, hangout with friends outfits, but they are juiced up by her attitude and influence. Her appearance is like that of "I own myself look". This is my description and I will like to hear your opinions guys so please comment below. Am waiting

Comments