18 Bouncing Wedding/ church outfits

Most times we term to get frustrated as a result of lack of clothes to wear to church and sometimes as a result of having too much fine clothes in our wardrobe. The presence of excess fine clothes in our wardrobe will now make it difficult for us to be able to select one clothes to wear to church or occasions. We will keep asking our selves several questions like" should I wear this one? No this one is not as fine as this one so I will choose this one and again we will say no this one looks out dated, no it doesn't suite my shoe and hand bag so let me try this one, no I bought this one with nkechi so she might wear hers today. I want to be the only one wearing it to the occasion. I want people to talk about my exquisite fashion, I want them to notice my presence when am coming in, I want guys to be all around me today, I want to catch a big fish today in church or in that occasion. And before we know it we will find out that we had wasted an hour already because we want to look extravagant and because we v forgotten where we are going to so we now term to choose any cloth at all because we are already late for church or wedding with our co workers, friends and family members. This is so because we don't even know the kind of cloth that will be suitable for the occasion in question. We don't know which one will suite us more and finally we have excess. So I am bringing to us some ideas on the kind of recent fashion to wear to this occasion. And I hope u love them. Bye and happy Sunday to you guys.

Comments