University students looking all stunning and beautiful for sunday mass

There is this saying that beautiful ladies are found in the house, parties, and salons etc but I will overrule that saying by adding that beautiful ladies can be found just anywhere and everywhere.
During a Sunday mass at st Gregory university uturu, I was astonished at the student's fashion. It was as if that Sunday was a fashion Sunday. The students were beautifully dressed in their Sunday fashion and are ready to worship the Lord. I waited patiently for mass to end so that I can snap them and show the world who Gregory university ladies really are.
After the service I took several pictures of them. They  were looking wow that even the sun could not stop shinning. As for me, I could not resist wanting to take more pictures of them.
Permit me to say that they were looking all hot and beautiful and are correct epitome of beauties. They showed me the real definition of fashion and according to that definition, fashion dresses does not only fit the slim and leave the fat behind. I understood that no matter your size, shape, colour etc fashion is fashion as long as you choose the perfect materials, cut the materials to your taste and size, and then sew them back together to your fitting. A particular design can reign and sieze but fashion as a general can never die. So i call it "Fashion die hard".

Comments